Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Time!

Day 2 in Flagstaff
Well today was a total blast! It all started with a lovely 4 mile hike in Sedona. We got spend some sweet time with new friends eating and playing games.
Though it was a bit chilly in the canyon, we had a ton of fun taking advantage of photo opportunities!!
Today is all about being thankful and I am definitely thankful for an amazing family who God is continually working on in amazing ways! I was sooo encouraged to talk with Molly and the parents today- no doubt about it their lives are being changed this week and its so cool to hear!!
Abby and I were thankful to be taken in by some amazing people to spend thanksgiving! There was a ton of food, fellowship and laughter today and thats the best way to spend a holiday!
I am excited I still have 4 days with Abby! We may brave the crowd and shop early tomorrow!! Woohoo! Praise God for His faithfulness and His grace!
Game night was totally fun!!

No comments: