Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Time!

First Day in AZ

I am so thankful to have the opportunity to come home and spend thanksgiving with Abby while the parents are out of the country! The flight to phoenix was great and I was happily greeted by Abby at the security check point! We then didn't delay to go eat a "healthy" meal at good ol In and Out- Yum! We then headed to the Anthem outlets to do some damage- and we sure did.
I must say our mom taught us well when shopping- we are ultra bargain shoppers :) With our bags full of new boots, sweaters and jeans, we then headed up the hill to be greeted with snow covered streets!
After doing some grocery shopping and some early thanksgiving cooking, Abby and I called it a night! It has been a blast getting some sweet one on one time with Ab, and I am looking forward to more!
Tomorrow we are going hiking in Sedona and spending sweet time fellowshipping with good friends! Lots of food and fun to look forward to! God is good and I am beyond thankful for all the blessing He has poured down on the Evans' Family :)


No comments: