Sunday, January 18, 2009

back in dallas

January 18 Back at DBU

Its kinda sad that I got to spend a whole 24 hours with my family before I headed back to Dallas. However, it was the best 24 hours- lots of bonding (including sushi with dad!) I won't see them until school gets out, and then who knows how much time I will have with them this summer since I am planning on staying in Dallas for the summer. O well, the time I had with them was a total blessing!!
Well I just got back to DBU late Saturday evening. I am definitely experiencing jet lag and its pretty rough! I had no idea what to expect with jetlag, but its definitely not fun. Im kinda crabby and really tired! I have yet to take a nap during the day and drink coffee so that my body can readjust naturally :-/ So I have kept myself busy and awake with working out, playing volleyball and watching movies with the roommates. School doesn't start until Tuesday, so I still have one more day to rest. So it will consist of shopping for groceries, a new phone and random school stuff. I am really looking forward to this semester and what it has in store.
I am taking some pretty exciting classes like global marketing, promotional strategies and Hebrews! I am also doing an internship with Buckner International!! So there are a lot of unknowns concerning this semester, but I have no doubt that God is going to do some awesome things and He is going to be there every step of the way- in the good times and bad.
I will definitely keep the blog going this semester, just because it help me remember the awesome ways the Lord works and keeps others updated on the Life of Emily Ruth :)

No comments: