Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Time!


Day 4 In Flag

Well today started off the way we intended- we got up and had a great workout at the gym!
After workin up a good sweat (and burning off all those thanskgiving calories) we got all cleaned up to go get my hair cut!! After having a crazy small world experience at the hair cutting place, Abby and I then..yes, again-went shopping :) I couldnt resist not buying $10 jeans :)
After shopping we needed a bit of a boost so we went to good ol macy's to indulge in the infamous Macy's special!! YUM...after having a photo shoot in macy's we did a lil more shopping then went to sushi!!
Funny story about the picture at sushi- we were literally in the middle of praying for our meal and the waiter came over an interrupted us to take our picture- wow how rude! it turned out cute but still!!!
After sushi, we headed over to the Draper's to go love on a friend who needed some encouragement. After spending a few hours with her, we then headed back home to eat a home cooked meal and decorate for xmas :)
After decorating for xmas we were in desperate need for ice cream, so we go good ol TCBY, came home and watched 2 chick flicks haha
Man I have been having a blast! I cant believe I am leaving tomorrow :( Not to worry tho, I will be back in a month, for a month!

No comments: